Saturday, March 9, 2013

Benghazi Poem - Sums Up So Much

Here's a copy of an e-mail I recently received that I think is right on: 

"A bump in the road" .... remember that callous statement?

I don't know the author of below poem. In my opinion it is thought provoking and poignant. I do recall, however, the President referring to the Benghazi incident as "a bump in the road." Recently, I heard an ex-Navy Seal interviewed on Fox News regarding a book he wrote on handling crisis situations in our lives. At the end of the interview he asked if he could make a comment on Benghazi by reading a poem written by a Marine Corps Officer; of course, the anchor consented. He then thanked Fox News for keeping the Benghazi story in the news since other news organizations stopped mentioning the tragedy or rarely brought the issue on air. It is not surprising this former Seal believes the public deserves to know the truth about the lousy affair.

The poem was written by a MARINE CORPS Officer (ANON).
This email needs to be circulated as much as possible. I think above poem is the feeling of the general population. The truth should be pursued until the incompetents who literally sat in the White House, watched the murder take place on live streaming video and did absolutely nothing to save their countrymen are made to answer for their incompetence!

No comments: